Human Growth Hormone is popularly known as HGH, an anabolic hormone which occurs naturally in human body. HGH is produced pituitary gland which lets help in vitalizing muscle, bone, and cartilage.
If you are wondering, Why Human Growth Hormone is good for you? then you should know about its advantages first.
1. Stronger Bones: As we grow older by time, human growth hormone decreases. As result, our body can’t stimulate the production of IGF-1 properly. IGF-1 is responsible bone-forming and bone-resorbing cells which lead to increased bone mass.
2. Helps to Decrease Obesity: Due to hormone growth deficiency, abdominal obesity is common these days. Abdominal Obesity can be frequently seen in those individuals who has low growth hormone.
3. Better Mood & Sleep: Eighteen men with hormone growth deficiency participated in a study, HGH was given to them 12 IU per week. After six months of this continuous therapy, cognitive function and mood enhanced significantly.
You may Like this one too – Health benefits of Fish Oil and Omega3
There are many other problems which can occur in adults due to deficiency of Growth Hormones, which are as below:
- Cardiovascular disease risk
- Hair and Memory loss
- Sexual dysfunction
- Decreased muscle Mass & strength
- Lack of concentration
- Increased weight around the waist
- Dry skin
- Reduced bone density
- Temperature sensitivities
If you are thinking how to gain Human growth hormones, then there are two ways. Keep an eye on your diet and eat that food which helps in increase HGH in the body or you can buy an HGH supplement from this website.
Foods that helps in Increase HGH
1. Water: Yes, water does that too! Water does not come under the list of the foods but it helps to increase the Growth hormones as well as testosterone naturally.
2. Coconut Oil: In 1973, according to a study it’s concluded that Coconut oil helps in huge increase of growth hormones within 30-90 minutes of its intake.
3. Lemons: Lemons are one of the most alkaline foods ever known to man. Those lemons will help to increase Human Growth Hormone naturally.
4. Watermelon: Watermelon has a huge amount of L-Citrulline. L-Citrulline is an amino acid that converts into arginine, and Arginine can increase the amount of Human growth hormones in our bodies which are already seen in many clinical studies.
5. Yogurt: In numerous studies, its proven that yogurt is an essential part of HGH diet. Yogurt is enriched in L-Glutamine, one of the amino acids which are responsible for the growth of HGH.
6. Raw Chocolate: Tryptophan is able to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more HGH and dopamine. It will also improve your sleep quality, and raw chocolate is enriched in Tryptophan.
7. Raisins: L-Arginine, an amino acid which vitalizes the pituitary gland and helps in growth of Human growth Hormones as well as testosterone levels. And raisins contains a high amount of L-Arginine amino acid.
There are plenty of more foods which helps in Increase the growth of Human Growth Hormones which are as follow:
- Fava beans
- Goji Berries
- Whey Protein
- Grassfed Beef
- Raw Milk
That are the foods which help in increasing growth of human growth hormones. If we have missed any Food item in above-mentioned food list, let us know in comment section.