Romantic, creative, spiritual, and sensible, Pisces men are what every girl desires to have as their life partner. With a caring attitude towards everyone and a clear vision regarding their future, Pisces men are gentle individuals who are loved and cherished by all. When it comes to choosing a life partner, if you are attracted to him, follow these methods to see if he responds to you to the way you want him to.
Best Compatible Matches: Taurus and Capricorn (Earth Signs); Cancer and Scorpio (Water signs)
Understanding What a Pisces Man Wants in a Woman and How to Get Him to Want You
1. Be Sensible in Your Approach – Pisces are genuine souls feeling the pains and happiness of other people, so while you build a friendship with him, present yourself rationally and show him that you have sympathy and empathy for the world. Being emotional is not a weakness for a Pisces, rather it makes him transparent. So, while sharing something, you can express your thoughts genuinely without covering up or hiding anything back.
2. Don’t Dwell on a Superficial Level – While spending time with him, don’t comment on anything superficially, like sharing your thought of helping needy people while you have no desire to do it. If you say something just for getting his attention, he can understand it, and that would not help anything. Whatever you are, and however you are, be yourself and avoid wearing a mask of a completely different person in front of him.
3. Gift Him Something Creative – Gifts are not any condition or sure-shot ways to get a Pisces man to like you. Still, whenever you think of buying something for him, try something creative that appeals to his mind. It could be a handmade card or crafty item prepared by you. Fantasy novels or paintings could also make wonderful gifts. However, don’t try to be too forceful with your presents as these men do not like to be pushed or chased too much.
4. Be Imaginative and Inspire it in Him Too– Pisces men love to immerse into a sea of imagination and they find it difficult to share the same streak with other people. In order to strike the right chord, join him in his world, and let the story go on from there. For example, if he is thinking of a futuristic world, support him gently without dismissing his views.
5. Set up Amorous Dates – Candles, flowers, wine – sounds like a perfect ambiance for a couple to spend some quality time. But here is the thing: if it is a surprise, then you must do everything to his taste; but if it is a dual endeavor, let him plan the entire thing so he can exercise creative liberty.
6. Be Innovative in Your Pursuit – As mentioned, Pisces welcome creative things with arms wide open. So, when trying to contact him, ditch your phone and computer once in a while, and write letters. Though, it might take some time, it can have the benefit of giving your Pisces man a chance to miss you a little. So, use your creative streak as a tool to win him.
How Does A Pisces Man Act When He Likes You: Signs That He is Interested
and Falling for You
- He wants to spend a lot of time with you, It could be at the office, school or college – wherever is the common place for you two. He will undoubtedly want to extend any meeting with you.
- He shows interest in your spiritual beliefs and philosophy, which shows he is also trying to envision his life with you.
- He is abundantly warm and generous towards you. Although he is nice to everyone, you will feel that extra warmth as he makes an effort to pursue you.
- He shares his innate creativity with you through various means. It is a personal space for Pisces men, so whenever your man does something of this sort, it means he is into you.
- He often surprises you with romantic trips and outings, implying he prefers to be in your amorous company.
The only thing that you should be prepared for it is that Pisces men sometimes can be too sensitive or steeped in fantasy. This is the reason why you need to be sensible enough when handling someone so incredibly honest. Make him comfortable, and keep your heart open to the opportunity of knowing an emotional and genuine human being.